3 Day 2 Night Free & Easy in Perth (WEB3D/F&E)
Experience Perth at your own pace!
See and do what you like, all at your own time and fancy. The best taster for Western Australia or the best extender to your longer wanders in Western Australia.
Travel Validity Dates: 01 April 2018 – 30 September 2018
3 Day 2 Night Free and Easy Package Includes:
- Two (02) Nights Accommodation in Choice of Hotel
- Daily Full Breakfast
- 2-Way Private Airport /Hotel Transfers
Details of this Tour :
Get a taste of what Western Australia has to offer when you book this 3 Day 2 Night Free & Easy tour with us! See Perth and experience Perth! Choose what you want to do and where you want to go; rest or go shopping during your free time! You are fully in charge of your own flexible time.
This tour is best for a quick weekend get away or a great extra few days for you to go walking or shopping in the city!
Start your holidays right and leave the driving to us! This tour comes with private 2-way airport – hotel transfers for your travel convenience. Arrive fresh into the city!
Choose your choice hotels and rest well for the next 2 nights. There is a good range of hotels from 3 stars to 6 stars, such as Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth, Pan Pacific Perth, and Crown Towers, and more, waiting for you! Start your day with a daily full breakfast at your choice hotel too. Eat well, sleep well!
Prices for this Tour:
Click below and choose from the list of hotels below and look forward to your wonderful stay in Perth!
Prices below are applicable for each adult, based on 2 Adults on twin share for standard room category.
Prices start from...
Seasons of Perth A$ 259
Ibis Perth A$ 269
Four Points by Sheraton A$ 309
Mercure Perth A$ 269
Aloft Perth A$ 269
Parmelia Hilton Perth A$ 329
Pan Pacific Perth A$ 329
Crown Metropol A$ 319
InterContinental Perth A$ 359
Crown Towers A$ 409
To find out more about child rates or other offers, contact us below!
Inclusions on this tour:
- Airport Transfer to and from Hotel
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Optional during this tour:
Exclusions on this tour:
- Any personal, private expenses
- Gratuities (optional but recommended)
Important things to note :
- Please advise of any dietary requirements during booking.
- Please indicate at booking should you require vegetarian or halal meal options.
Good to have items :
- These items may be useful: sunglasses, hats, caps, sunscreen, sunblock, umbrella, windbreaker, cardigan, raincoat, poncho, comfortable walking shoes