4 Day 3 Night Perth & Fremantle Tour + 1 Day Tour (WEB4D/PF+1)
Experience a taste of the best of Perth : City, Fremantle, and your choice of 1 Extended Day Tour!
Travel Validity Dates: 01 April 2018 – 30 September 2018
4 Day 3 Night Perth & Fremantle Tour + 1 Day Tour Package Includes:
- Three (03) Nights Accommodation in Choice of Hotel
- Daily Full Breakfast
- 2-Way Private Airport /Hotel Transfers
- Half-Day Perth and Fremantle City Explorer (PF)
- Choice of ONE (01) of the following Extended Day Tour with Lunch
- 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure Departures (P3)
- Margaret River, Cave, Wine, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse and Busselton Jetty (MR)
- Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers and Aboriginal Culture (WR)
- Penguin Island, Seal Cruise and Caversham Wildlife Park (WAPENGWILD)
- Discover Rottnest with Coach Tour & Karma Rottnest Lunch (DR3)
Details of this Tour :
Dip your toes into the best of what Western Australia has to offer when you come on this 4 Day 3 Night tour with us! Get a taste of what you can see and do in Perth! Choose what you want to do and where you want to go; rest or go sightseeing or shopping during your free time!
Start your holidays right and leave the driving to us! This tour comes with private 2-way airport – hotel transfers for your travel convenience.
Choose your choice hotels and rest well for the next 3 nights. There is a good range of hotels from 3 stars to 6 stars, such as Comfort Inn & Suites Goodearth, Pan Pacific Perth, and Crown Towers, and more, waiting for you! Start your day with a daily full breakfast at your choice hotel too. Eat well, sleep well!
Look forward to your taster Half-Day tour of Perth and Fremantle. Admire Elizabeth Quay’s stunning waterfront promenade. See the sporting pride of WACA, home of Western Australia Cricket. Gaze at the 750-year-old Boab tree, and see the skyline of Perth City from the lush Kings Park Botanic Gardens. View the famous Cottesloe Beach and see the Indian Ocean sparkle as we head to Fremantle. Take in Fremantle’s historic facades while on a brief stop.
Choose any one tour from the following Extended Day Tour with Lunch for the “Make-Your-Own (MYO) adventure” days!
- 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure
Say hi to the friendly koalas, wombats, and hand feed the kangaroos at Caversham Wildlife Park. Upgrade and enjoy a succulent Lobster Lunch at the Lobster Shack. Walk amongst these ancient rock formations at the Pinnacles. Experience the thrills and the spills in a 4-wheel drive session over the massive sand dues at Lancelin. See fields of beautiful and colourful wildflowers when in season.
- Margaret River, Cave, Wine, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse and Busselton Jetty
Step onto the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere at Busselton Jetty. Enjoy your lunch at Margaret River’s famous brewery with beer tastings. Continue with wine tastings at Margaret River winery. Walk the cool caves with our guided tour through the chambers at Mammoth Cave. Drive through the soaring Karri trees of Boranup Forest. Marvel at the meeting of Southern and Indian Oceans by the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. Explore the Margaret River Township.
- Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers and Aboriginal Culture
Stroll through the picturesque main town strip of York. Feel touched at the memories honoured in Dog Cemetery. See if you can see a hippo yawning at the rocky outcrop. View the large granite formation, an Aboriginal artwork at ‘The Humps’. Listen to the Aboriginal legend of Mulka and view the imprints of his hands in his cave. Land surf at the ancient, multi-coloured Wave Rock! Wander through the wildlife park where you can see kangaroos, emus, wallabies, wombats, koalas, lizards and a wide range of birds or choose to view the antique lace collection, dating back to the 1600’s, if time permits. Stop to view wildflowers throughout the tour whilst they are in season.
- Penguin Island, Seal Cruise and Caversham Wildlife Park
Take a ferry to see the penguins feed on Penguin Island’s Discovery Centre and be amazed at the wild and playful Seals and Dolphins while on the Glass Bottom Boat! Enjoy a relaxing lunch back on mainland at Pengo’s cafe, by the Shoalwater Marine Reserve. Enjoy the entertaining Farm Show at Caversham Wildlife Park and say hi to the friendly koalas, wombats. Hand feed the kangaroos for your your #kangarooselfie! So many kangaroos, so little time! Have a sweet ending to the tour with a free tasting at local Chocolate Factory.
- Discover Rottnest with Coach Tour & Karma Rottnest Lunch
Hop onto the ferry for your journey to Rottnest Island! Explore the beauty and tranquility of Rottnest from the comfort and relaxation of an air-conditioned coach. Be “edu-tained” by the guide on the 90 minutes complete island tour and get an insight into the island’s cultural and historical heritage, diverse wildlife, fauna and social heritage. Take a great photo or two along the various highlight spots along the ride and enjoy the stroll along the boardwalk at the majestic look out point at West End. Relish in your sumptuous lunch at Karma Lodge and try to contain your excitement at meeting the extremely cute quokka, also known as “the happiest animal in the world”! Take way too many #quokkaselfie then gush about them on your ferry ride back to mainland!
Prices for this Tour:
Click below and choose from the list of hotels below and look forward to your wonderful stay in Perth!
Prices below are applicable for each adult, based on 2 Adults on twin share for standard room category.
Prices start from...
Seasons of Perth A$ 589
Ibis Perth A$ 599
Four Points by Sheraton A$ 659
Mercure Perth A$ 599
Aloft Perth A$ 599
Parmelia Hilton Perth A$ 689
Pan Pacific Perth A$699
Crown Metropol A$ 669
InterContinental Perth A$ 739
Crown Towers A$ 819
To find out more about child rates or other offers, contact us below!
Inclusions on this tour:
- Driver & Guide for Half Day Perth and Fremantle City Tour and choice of Extended Day Tour
- Entrance fees and/or additional transport to attractions and places of interest visited in Half Day Perth and Fremantle City Tour and choice of Extended Day Tour
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service during Half Day Perth and Fremantle City Tour and choice of Extended Day Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach for Half Day Perth and Fremantle City Tour and choice of Extended Day Tour
- Live commentary on board during Half Day Perth and Fremantle City Tour and choice of Extended Day Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food & Drinks (Lunch Included) for choice of Extended Day Tour
Optional during this tour:
- Special Lobster Lunch Upgrade at A$25 each, for 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure
Exclusions on this tour:
- Any personal, private expenses
- Gratuities (optional but recommended)
- Morning tea or dinner
Important things to note :
- Delays may occur occasionally due to the soft nature of sand dunes during 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure
- 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or infants.
- Infants 0-3 travel free when travelling with a paying adult however as they do not occupy a seat, they will not be provided any meals on this tour.
- Infants will not be accepted on the 4WD component of 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure tour.
- A parent will be required to disembark the coach with the infant for the 4WD component of the 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure tour.
- Wildflower season commences September through to early November. Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee sightings.
- Tour may operate within a 4WD and/or coach, depending on passenger numbers during 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure
- The adventure component of the 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure tour will always operate in a 4WD vehicle.
- Images of beer, cider or wine tastings are used for illustrative purposes only; the actual tastings may differ in presentation and quantum for Margaret River, Cave, Wine, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse and Busselton Jetty tour
- Please note that Blue Travel supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 year.
- Winery may not open on select public holidays while on Margaret River, Cave, Wine, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse and Busselton Jetty tour
- Viewing of penguin feeding takes places at Caversham Wildlife Park instead of on Penguin Island during June to September for the Penguin Island, Seal Cruise and Caversham Wildlife Park tour. The Discovery Centre is closed during the penguin breeding season.
- Please be aware that due to the inherent nature of viewing wild animals and sea-life in their natural habitat, sightings of wild Penguins, Dolphins, Sea Lions and bird life cannot be guaranteed for the Penguin Island, Seal Cruise and Caversham Wildlife Park tour.
- As part of the itinerary for Penguin Island, Seal Cruise and Caversham Wildlife Park tour takes place on water, weather or tides may stop the Glass bottom boat and/or Penguin Ferry on rare occasions. Should this happen, the tour will divert to Mandurah for a scenic Dolphin cruise with lunch held at a restaurant in Mandurah instead.
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements during booking.
- Please indicate at booking should you require vegetarian or halal meal options.
Good to have items :
- These items may be useful: sunglasses, hats, caps, sunscreen, sunblock, umbrella, windbreaker, cardigan, raincoat, poncho, comfortable walking shoes
- You may wish to bring slippers or thongs to change when heading to the sand dunes for the 4WD Pinnacles, Koala & Sand Boarding Adventure