Pinnacles Day Tour (P3)
See for yourself why everyone visits Caversham Wildlife Park and the Pinnacles!
Experience for yourself the number ONE tour in Western Australia! Find out why everyone goes to Caversham to interact with the local wildlife safely (of course) and look at the alien landscape of the Pinnacles.
Highlights of this tour:
Caversham Wildlife Park
See the famous animals of Australia at Caversham Wildlife Park. Say hi to the friendly koalas, wombats, and hand feed the kangaroos!
Get in and tour the famous lobster processing factory (also known as Lobster Shack). Enjoy the included delicious lunch of Fish and Chips or pre-book an upgrade to the must-try succulent special Lobster Lunch!
Nambung National Park, Pinnacles
Walk off your lunch now and take some amazing desert shots at the Pinnacles. Walk amongst these ancient rock formations and marvel at the wildlife you may encounter.
Lancelin Sand Dunes
Experience the thrills and the spills in a 4-wheel drive session over the biggest and highest sand dunes of Western Australia. If that’s not enough, go on and sandboard your way down these dunes!
Wildflowers Hunt (Seasonal)
Wildflowers of Western Australia is a sight to behold when in season! See fields of yellow wattle, pastel shades of everlastings, and count the different colours of kangaroo paws on the viewing.
Tour Duration :
8: 00 am – 7: 00 pm (approximately)
550 km (approximately)
Daily : Mon – Sun
Details of this tour:
We start the tour bright and early from your pickup point and head to Caversham Wildlife Park in Whiteman Park. Sometimes when it is still cool enough in the morning, you can even see wild kangaroos grazing in the bushes along the way to the Park, so keep your eyes peeled! Take your #koalaselfie or your #kangarooselfie and see the various birds and animals up close and personal under the guidance of wildlife professionals.
Next we drive up to Lobster Shack, where you get to do a self-guided audio tour (various languages available) at your own pace and gawk over all the 20 tonnes of live rock lobsters under your feet! See if you are as good as sorting them as the machines are. Choose an upgrade to taste the delicious lobster you just saw in the Special Lobster Lunch or enjoy the included fresh Fish and Chips lunch! Either way, seafood is always good in the fresh air!
Take a walk through the alien looking rock formations at the Pinnacles, situated within the Nambung National Park. Sunny day or even rainy, these limestone rock spires of varying heights and sizes, believed to be formed millions of years ago, would provide the most excellent photography point, pointing to the skies.
Are you ready for some thrills and spills? We will be heading to Lancelin and its massive, powdery white sand dunes for the adventure of 4WD. If that’s not enough, challenge yourself and zoom down these dunes on a sandboard!
During spring in Western Australia, we end the tour with a bonus wildflower sightings during the season. Learn to identify these blooms from the small yellow wattles, to the tall WA Christmas trees.
Prices for this Tour:
Special Online Price
Contact us online and book with a special discount!
Inclusions on this tour:
Driver & Guide
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Live commentary on board
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food & Drinks (Lunch Included)
Optional during this tour:
Special Lobster Lunch Upgrade at A$25 each
Exclusions on this tour:
Any personal, private expenses
Gratuities (optional but recommended)
Important things to note :
- Delays may occur occasionally due to the soft nature of sand dunes.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or infants.
- Infants 0-3 travel free when travelling with a paying adult however as they do not occupy a seat, they will not be provided any meals on this tour.
- Infants will not be accepted on the 4WD component of this tour.
- A parent will be required to disembark the coach with the infant for the 4WD component of the tour.
- Wildflower season commences September through to early November. Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee sightings.
- Tour may operate within a 4WD and/or coach, depending on passenger numbers.
- The adventure component of the tour will always operate in a 4WD vehicle.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements during booking.
- Please indicate at booking should you require vegetarian or halal meal options.
Good to have items :
- These items may be useful: sunglasses, hats, caps, sunscreen, sunblock, umbrella, windbreaker, cardigan, raincoat, poncho, comfortable walking shoes, camera (with sand protection)
- You may wish to bring slippers or thongs to change when heading to the sand dunes.